Welcome to the Industry page for HIFF 2014.
INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION COST AND BENEFITS
The Industry pass costs $250 and provides the following benefits:
- 12 tickets to Regular Film Screenings and 3 tickets to Spotlight Films, excluding the Opening, Closing and Centerpiece Films;
- Admission for 1 (one) to all panels, including a discussion with the winner of the 2014 Conflict & Resolution Award; a Science in Film discussion with the winner of the 2014 Alfred P. Sloan Feature Film Prize; Roundtable Discussion with the 2014 Variety’s 10 to Watch honorees. Please note: panel tickets are available for online selection on September 27. Walk-up entry is not guaranteed;
- Admission for 1 (one) to the following special event: Sloan Screenplay Readings, featuring 2 screenplays from the 2014 HIFF Screenwriters Lab;
- Admission for 1 (one) to the Rowdy Talks morning coffee & discussion series at East Hampton’s Rowdy Hall;
- Admission for 1 (one) to the Opening Night Party on Thursday, October 9, 2014 OR to the HIFF Salute to Filmmakers Party on Saturday, October 11, 2014. MUST BE 21 to attend;
- The Filmmaker/Industry Breakfast at c/o The Maidstone and the Filmmaker/Industry Lounge at Smokin Wolf BBQ;
- Access to the Festival’s Jitney Loop, and the ability to board any regular Hampton Jitney service to their stops from Westhampton to Montauk.
For Industry accreditation information, please contact Sarah Salovaara at email@example.com.
OBTAINING YOUR PASS AND TICKET SELECTION
Once the Festival has approved your accreditation, you will receive information on how to purchase your Industry Pass and a “Promotional Code” via e-mail to use on our online ticketing site. You will be able to check out the online film guide and make your ticket selections online as of September 27.
INDUSTRY PASSES PICK-UP
Industry credentials and all pre-selected tickets will be available for pick up at the HIFF Registration Hall, located at Guild Hall, 158 Main Street, East Hampton as of Thursday, October 9, 2014, at 10:00 a.m.