Industry accreditation for HIFF 2016 is now closed. See you at the Festival!
For more information, contact industry liaison Mara Webster at email@example.com.
INDUSTRY BADGE PICK-UP
Industry credentials and all pre-selected tickets will be available for pick up at the HIFF Registration Hall (First Presbyterian Church) as of Thursday, October 6, 2016, at 10:00 a.m.
(Online selection begins September 24)
- Eight (8) tickets to any General Film Screenings**; sections include World Cinema, Views from Long Island, Competition Films, Short Films, Conflict and Resolution, Animal Rights, and Air, Land & Sea
- Two (2) tickets to any Spotlight Film Screening**
- One (1) ticket to any A Conversation With… event**
- Entry for one (1) to either of the following events:
- Opening Night Party (Thursday, East Hampton) OR
- Opening Night Party (Friday, Southampton)
- Entry for one (1) to the Winick Talks at Rowdy Hall (10 am, October 7-9):
- Discussion topics will be announced September 20
- Coffee will be provided
- Daily entry for one (1) to the following with Industry badge:
- Filmmaker/Industry Breakfast at c/o The Maidstone (9:30-10:30AM)
- Filmmaker/Industry Happy Hour at Smokin’ Wolf BBQ (2:00-4:00PM)
- Free transportation provided with Industry badge on any Hampton Jitney traveling between Westhampton and Montauk, or on the HIFF Jitney Loop
* For Industry professionals ONLY. For more information, contact the industry liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Maximum selection of one (1) ticket per film screening or event.