We hope you will join us at HIFF 2014: October 9-13. Passes and packages allow you the best access to films, panels, parties, and more. They also allow for early selection. Browse through our selections for the 2014 Hamptons International Film Festival below.
Please note that the Hamptons International Film Festival does not offer refunds on individual tickets, passes, or packages. Questions about the purchasing process? Contact Ticket Central at 212.279.4200, noon to 8pm daily.
The online Film Guide is now live.
The Box Office (online, on the phone, and in person) for individual ticket sales opens on Saturday, September 27.
- Express, Ticketless Access to all screenings
- Admission to:
- Opening & Closing Night Films
- The Opening Night and A&E IndieFilms’ Salute to Filmmakers Parties
- All Spotlight and Centerpiece Films
- All Regular Films and Panels
- All Special Presentations, including the: “A Conversation With…” Series; Variety’s 10 Actors to Watch/Breakthrough Performers Roundtable; and the Sloan Screenplay Readings
- The Golden Starfish Awards Ceremony
- Priority seating via the Founders’ Badge-holders Line to all events, including film screenings, panels, and special presentations*
- A VIP Gift Bag
*The Founders Pass doesn’t require ticket selection, but Founders must be in the Founders Badge-holders queue at least 15 minutes prior to publicized showtime in order to guarantee entry. Companions must have their own ticket.
Buy great packages and discover more films. Please note that you must select your films in the time frame indicated or your tickets will be converted to vouchers. Vouchers MUST be redeemed at the Box Office for actual tickets for entry into all events.
- 6 tickets to any regular screening or panel (does not include Spotlight, Centerpiece, or Special Presentation) (Maximum: 2 tickets per film or panel)
- Admission for one to A&E IndieFilms’ Salute to Filmmakers Party on Saturday, October 11, 2014
Please note: Industry accreditation for HIFF 2014 is now closed.
Questions about the purchasing process? Contact Ticket Central at 212.279.4200, noon to 8pm daily.