Please note: The deadline for accreditation has passed.
If you have any questions, please contact Mara Webster at Industry@hamptonsfilmfest.org.
INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION COST AND BENEFITS
The Industry pass costs $250 and provides the following benefits:
- 12 tickets to Regular Film Screenings and 3 tickets to Spotlight Films;
- Admission for 1 (one) to all panels, including: Roundtable Discussion with the 2013 Variety’s 10 to Watch honorees, a discussion around the issues presented in the film receiving the 2013 Conflict & Resolution Award, and a Science in Film discussion with the winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Feature Film Prize;
- Admission for 1 (one) to the following special event: Sloan Screenplay Readings, featuring 2 screenplays from the 2013 HIFF Screenwriters Lab;
- Admission for 1 (one) to the “Rowdy Talks” morning coffee & discussion series at East Hampton’s Rowdy Hall;
- Admission for 1 (one) to the Opening Night Party on Thursday, October 10, 2013 OR to the HIFF Salute to Filmmakers Party on Sunday, October 13, 2013. MUST BE 21 to attend;
- The Filmmaker/Industry Breakfast at c/o The Maidstone and the Filmmaker/Industry Lounge at Smokin Wolf BBQ;
- Access to the Festival’s Jitney Loop and the ability to board any regular Hampton Jitney service to their regular stops from Westhampton to Montauk.
OBTAINING YOUR PASS AND TICKET SELECTION
Once the Festival has approved your accreditation, you will receive information on how to purchase your Industry Pass and a “Promotional Code” via e-mail to use on our online ticketing site. You will be able to check out the online film guide and make your ticket selections online as of Thursday, September 26 at 12 noon.
INDUSTRY PASSES PICK-UP
Industry credentials and all pre-selected tickets will be available for pick up at the HIFF Registration Hall, located at Guild Hall, 158 Main St., East Hampton as of Thursday, October 10, 2013, at 10:00 a.m.
For Industry accreditation information, please contact Mara Webster at Industry@hamptonsfilmfest.org.