Industry accreditation for the Hamptons International Film Festival is now open. Please fill the below Accreditation Form by Monday, September 24, 2012 to be eligible to purchase an Industry Pass. If you are unable to use the online form, please contact Daniela Bajar, HIFF Industry Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the required information.
INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION COST AND BENEFITS
The Industry pass costs $250 and provides access to:
• 12 tickets to Regular Film Screenings and 3 tickets to Spotlight Films;
• Admission for 1 (one) to all panels, including: Roundtable Discussion with the 2012 Breakthrough Performer Award Winners, a discussion around the issues presented in the film receiving the 2012 Conflict & Resolution Award, and a Science in Film discussion with the winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Feature Film Prize;
• Admission for 1 (one) to the following special events: Sloan Screenplay Readings, featuring 2 screenplays from the 2012 HIFF Screenwriters Lab and the Golden Starfish Awards Ceremony;
• Admission for 1 (one) to the “Rowdy Talks” morning coffee & discussion series at East Hampton’s Rowdy Hall;
• Admission for 1 (one) to the Opening Night Party on Thursday, October 4, 2012 OR to the HIFF Salute to Filmmakers’ Party on Saturday, October 6, 2012. MUST BE 21 to attend.
• Daily Access to the Festival’s Hospitality Suite and the Filmmaker/Industry Lounge;
• Access to the Festival’s Jitney Loop and the ability to board any regular Hampton Jitney service to their regular stops from Westhampton to Montauk.
OBTAINING YOUR PASS AND TICKET SELECTION
Once the Festival has approved your accreditation, you will receive information on how to purchase your Industry Pass and a “Promotional Code” via e-mail to use on our online ticketing site. You will be able to check out the online film guide and make your ticket selections online as of Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
INDUSTRY PASSES PICK-UP
Industry credentials and all pre-selected tickets will be available for pick up at the HIFF Registration Hall, located at Guild Hall, 158 Main St., East Hampton as of Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
For Industry accreditation information, please contact Daniela Bajar, HIFF Industry Liaison, at email@example.com.